How do I sign up for services/become a client?
Please send your name and contact information to email@example.com
What insurance plans do you accept?
We are currently accepting
- BCBS | BlueCross and BlueShield
- Sunflower Health Plan
- UHC UnitedHealthcare UBH United Behavioral Health
Accepted insurances will be updated as needed.
What are your cash rates?
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation $170 (LSCSW) $14o (LMSW) each
- Psychotherapy Session- $150 (LSCSW) $120 (LMSW) each
- Sliding scale fees and other fee arrangements can be determined by individual Clinician
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
What population do you serve?
We serve children, adolescents, adults, individuals, and families.
How long will my sessions last?
Sessions last from 45-55 minutes.
Do you offer in person services?
No, currently we are offering 100% virtual/telehealth services.